[Eeglablist] Remove components from data

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:33:48 PST 2010

Hi Andre,

A few quick thoughts that might help.

1. First try to make sure you have removed all the components you believe to
be artifactual.
2. Then using the new file, save out as a text file and using only EEG as
output, which then should be importable into the application of your choice.
3. If you are examining your back projected single trial EEG data and cannot
see your eye movement corrections, it's possible that significant
artifactual ICs remain in the data.
4. You may want to consider ADJUST, FASTER, or Dien's PCA toolbox, which all
use EEGLAB to automatize removal of artifactual ICs.

Good luck!