[Eeglablist] EEG history fail, but solved

Dorothy Bishop dorothy.bishop at psy.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 28 05:05:56 PST 2010

Just in case others hit this problem:
I'm using version 9.0.4.4b

I was trying the automatic artefact rejection, which worked well.
However, I wanted to put this in a script.

When I typed EEG.history, I got
 EEG = pop_autorej(EEG, )

But if I put that command in a script, I get
Error: Unbalanced or unexpected parenthesis or bracket.

After reading help, I realised you need to add some of the 'optional' parameters, e.g.

EEG = pop_autorej(EEG,'electrodes',[1:36],'maxrej',5,'nogui','on');

Dorothy Bishop, Professor of Developmental Neuropsychology,
Dept of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, OX1 3UD.
tel +44 (0)1865 271369; fax +44 (0)1865 281255;
WEB: http://www.psy.ox.ac.uk/oscci/
Blog: http://deevybee.blogspot.com/