[Eeglablist] modifying head model for children in dipfit2

Dorothy Bishop dorothy.bishop at psy.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 31 07:03:45 PST 2010

I'm not sure about what you say because

a) Relatively minor changes to the head model have led to single dipoles in middle of head rather than sensibly placed dipoles. The residual variance was below 2% per dipole with the adult head model and is now much higher.
b) I have explicitly asked for 2 dipoles per component, yet can only see one.  I think I should be able to spot 2 superimposed dipoles in the output, even if the estimate is for a central location.

Dorothy Bishop, Professor of Developmental Neuropsychology,
Dept of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, OX1 3UD.
tel +44 (0)1865 271369; fax +44 (0)1865 281255;
WEB: http://www.psy.ox.ac.uk/oscci/