[Eeglablist] EEG reference BioSemi system

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:16:08 PST 2012

With biosemi, with 128 channels, you could consider  using  an average
reference, which is defendable for a high density net, if you have no other
way or option  to reference.

You should also check what the lab that has recorded the data has done
before, and the manufacturer's specific recommendation for referencing.

Usually biosemi has two or more external EXG electrodes, which we record,
and  are told by biosemi to reference to.

If you find a solution that works for you please pass it on to the eeglab
list.

For theory on re-referencing, check google scholar first , or any erp/eeg
handbook should help you, such as the book from Luck or from Handy.