[Eeglablist] Using ICA to remove skin potentials?

Ronald Phlypo Ronald.Phlypo at ugent.be
Sat Feb 25 11:49:31 PST 2012

Dear Steve,

ICA methods may be fruitful for this when they are based on the
autocorrelation functions. Typical ICA functions of that type are SOBI
and TDSEP. ICA methods based on instantaneous statistics (kurtosis:
fastICA, JADE and COM2 or logistic functions: Infomax) would be of
little use in the context of slowly varying time courses or rhythmic
activity.

Hope this helps,

Ronald