[Eeglablist] Oddly "Wavy" Data

Matthew Stief ms2272 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 27 13:29:50 PST 2012

Thanks Steve/Tarik/Andrew,

Of course it's alpha!  I knew it would be something stupid and elementary
like that.  My EEG education so far has been very narrow, basically I've
just been learning everything I need to know to troubleshoot this study as
issues arise.

I should have known given how incredibly mind numbingly boring my study is.

Thanks again.

-Matthew