[Eeglablist] eeg_checkset error when importing CNT

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:25:28 PST 2012

Hi Clemens,

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried this out but unfortunately the data
imported this way don't look like proper data when I plot them (
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/biosigimport.png/).

I used

> EEG = pop_biosig('F:\data\raw\subj001.cnt', 'ref',36,'blockepoch','off');

(I also tried it without specifying a reference channel, but the result
looked the same.)

Best,
Steve

--