[Eeglablist] MEG and EOG channels

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:29:17 PST 2012

Hello all,

I have imported some data recorded from a CTF system with 151 MEG channels
and 2 EOG channels. I am interested in scrolling through the data (either
continuous or epoch-by-epoch) to manually reject artifacts. Normally when I
do visual artifact rejection I look at the scalp and EOG channels together.
For this data, however, the MEG and EOG channels get plotted using the same
scale, which makes neither one show up well (see
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/eeglabctfdatascaledfore.png/ and
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/eeglabctfdatascaledform.png/).
Does anyone know if it's possible in eegplot() to show the MEG and EOG
channels at different scales?

Thank you,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

--