[Eeglablist] error in study

M Abul Hassan abulhassan85 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 12:47:26 PDT 2012

Hi all
I am creating a following studies:
STUDY1- between group1 and group2 with three conditions (say C1, C2 and C3)
STUDY2- among group1, group2 and group3 with only one condition (say C1)
STUDY3- among group1, group2 and group3 with three condition (say C1, C2 and C3)
The size of datasets for each group is 64*1250*60. For all above studies, group1 and group2 are same. The C1, C2 and C3 of study3 are same as that of study1 and C1 of study2 is also same as C1 of studies 1 and 3.
Study1 works fine but in study2 and study3 following error is generated when I pressed r.v option for 15%:
??? Error using ==> cell.unique at 47
Input must be a cell array of strings.

Error in ==> std_getindvar at 98
eval( [ 'tmpvals = unique({
setinfo(ind).trialinfo.' ff{index} ' });' ] );

Error in ==> std_makedesign at 197
[indvars indvarvals ] = std_getindvar(STUDY);

Error in ==> std_checkset at 187
STUDY = std_makedesign(STUDY, ALLEEG);

Error in ==> std_editset at 185
STUDY = std_checkset(STUDY, ALLEEG);

Error in ==> pop_study at 406
STUDY = std_editset(STUDY, ALLEEG, 'commands', {
'inbrain', 'on', 'dipselect' str2num(res{1})/100
'return' });

??? Error using ==> waitfor
Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
Please help me to find out the main source of error.
Thanks
Best Regards
Muhammad Abul Hasan