[Eeglablist] Can I place electrodes on face on EEGLAB model?

boxi at hukassa.com boxi at hukassa.com
Wed Mar 14 06:21:30 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm measuring signals from ears, nose, back corner of the lower jaws, chin, Adam's apple and from the neck (C7). I wonder if I can place electrodes on those places in EEGLAB? I would like to plot a 3D pontential colour map images from those places together with normal EEG-electrodes. I know how to plot 3D image with normal EEG-electrodes, but doesn't know how to add electrodes on these mentioned face locations. I'm using the head model found from the program. I'm quite new with the EEGLAB.

BR,

Mikko