[Eeglablist] ICA for eye movement rejection

Budd, Mary-Jane mbudd at essex.ac.uk
Fri Mar 16 02:47:43 PDT 2012

Thanks you fo your replies. This is what I have done so far. Unfortunately, I am left with too few trials. I really need to be able to identify the  remaining components that include eye movements. But I am afraid that if I take these out I may inadvertently remove activity that is of interest. Some components that look like eye movement componenets often have activity across all trials. I guess as I am using a visual presentation this is going to be the case. I will play around with removing these remaining frontal components in the hope that I can identify the eye movements that remain.