[Eeglablist] examples of how to get numerical data out of ERSP and specturm?

Andrew Hill andrewhill at ucla.edu
Mon Mar 19 14:26:53 PDT 2012

Hi Arno, and list.

I'm still chasing the elusive extraction of numerical ERSP data.

I'm able to get the times and frequencies out per the example below, but my "erspdata" is a 3 * 4 array of [4-D Double] structures, e.g. session * group.  Is there a straightforward way to export a summary of these to facilitate import into Excel, SPSS, etc?

I've been spoiled by how much I can do with EEGLab without stellar matlab skills; any advice here is welcome :)

Best,
andrew