[Eeglablist] How to do the MMN substraction?

PengMin Qin qin.pengmin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:21:24 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am fresh user of EEGLab. I have one mismatch negativity dataset. I need
to substract ERP of the 'standard stimuli' from ERP of the 'oddball
stimuli' to the get the mismatch negativity waveform. How to do this
substraction by using of EEGLAB?

There is another question about ITC. I generated the "####.datitc" file for
each participant by using "study -> precompute channel measures". Beside
the EEG data, we also acquire behavioral data. I plan to draw the ITC
results to do the correlation between ITC data and behavioral data. As I
understand, the ITC should be a value from 0 to 1. But when I open the
"####.datitc" file, I did not find the value from o to 1, but a value like
"-0.1653+0.0860i". How to use the ITC data?  How to do the correlation
between ITC and behavioral data?

Thank you very much!!

Best,
Pengmin