[Eeglablist] How to do the MMN substraction?

Thomas, Robin D. Dr. thomasrd at muohio.edu
Wed Mar 21 03:33:31 PDT 2012

There is a plug in application that integrates with EEGLAB well (also a free download at http://erpinfo.org/erplab) called ERPLAB produced by Stephen Luck's lab that has functionality specifically tailored for ERP processing I would recommend.

Robin D. Thomas, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Human Psychophysiology
Brain and Cognitive Science Program
Department of Psychology
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056