[Eeglablist] About methods provided by "newtimef" function

Zerg zerg0505 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:54:50 PDT 2012

Dear EEGLAB,

I am checking methods of computing ERSP on my EEG data. These methods are
described in the article "Single-trial normalization for event-related
spectral decomposition reduces sensitivity to noisy trials," 2011.
I don't know if the full-epoch length single-trial corrections
(ERSP-FULLTB-z or ERSP-FULLTB-log) are already provided in newtimef
function.
How should I set the baseline parameters in newtimef.m to
calculate ERSP-FULLTB-z or ERSP-FULLTB-log?

Sincerely,
Vincent