[Eeglablist] how to do group analysis in SIFT?

Tim Mullen mullen.tim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:41:27 PDT 2012

Also, you should check out the LIMO
EEG<https://gforge.dcn.ed.ac.uk/gf/project/limo_eeg/>plugin for EEGLAB
(C. Pernet ... G. Rousellet), which affords a number of
statistical tests including mass-univariate analysis (GLM) and
t-tests/ANOVAs/ANCOVAs with bootstrapping, trimming, etc. The GLM approach
with spatiotemporal clustering for multiple comparisons correction may be
particularly useful for testing the large number of hypotheses associated
with the time-freq connectivity matrices produced by SIFT.

Tim

--