[Eeglablist] pop_rejmenu, pop_epoch

Ольга Протасенко oprotasenko at mail.ru
Wed Apr 11 11:10:51 PDT 2012

Hello!

1) I have a problem with pop_rejmenu in my script.
This function is not the last one in the code and when it starts working (when the first window appears), the script does not wait for its end and goes on (calculates the following functions).

2) And one more question about pop_epoch.
I have 4 epoch types: 1,2,4,8. I need to extract such epochs '2', which are followed by epoch '8'. How can it be done.

And the last simplest question.
3) How can I remove channels 'HEOG' and 'VEOGL' from pop_eegplot and other figures?

Thanks.