[Eeglablist] exporting markers latency and epoching boundaries

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 01:01:29 PDT 2012

Hi Tarik,

thank you for your answer.

Regarding overlapping of the segments, I did not presented it well when I
wrote the different names of the markers since markers I am talking about
present the same subject's "activity" (so all of them are for example M1).
They are of a same kind and since they are not homogeneously distributed, I
have some parts where I will surely have some epoch overlapping (and if I
put smaller epoch boundaries, I wouldn't get enough information).

Regarding markers exporting, I solved the problem without any exporting and
importing. I simply put the markers (Edit --> Visually edit markers and...)
on the sensor signal (which is loaded together with the rest of eeg signals
in one EEGLAB dataset) and afterward I just erased sensor signal, but the
markers remained, which is exactly what I needed.

Thank you very much for your suggestions,

All the best

Ida