[Eeglablist] the component direction in ASA and EEGLAB

malahat akbarfahimi malahatfahimi at gmail.com
Sat May 5 10:58:48 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am working on ERP by ANT -ASAlab -and because of some problem I have
imported my data in EEGLAB.In the .cnt in ASA , the positive component is
down and vise verse, but when I opened the files in EEGLAB the direction
were opposite, it means the positive components seems were in the up , so
my question is , is it possible that in EEGLAB the direction were changed
by multipleing negative, I am lookforward,
regard
--
Malahat Akbarfahimi
Occupational Therapist-Ph.D Student of cognitive neuroscience