[Eeglablist] importing ANT.cnt files to EEGLAB

Ivan Myatchin ivan.myatchin at student.kuleuven.be
Sat May 5 15:02:11 PDT 2012

Hi Aneta,

you can use pop_loadcnt. For instance, I had the following in my script:

             EEG = pop_loadcnt(strcat(loaddir, set_name, '.cnt'),
'dataformat', 'int32');
             [ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG);

             set_save_name = [save_name, '_', task_save, '_segment_',
part, '.set'];

             EEG = pop_saveset( EEG, set_save_name, savedir);

I run the script under Matlab 7.0.4 and EEGLAB 5.03 and it worked

Regards,
Ivan