[Eeglablist] channel look up: no location for VEOU and VEOL

Zengjian Wang wzengjian at gmail.com
Fri May 18 01:34:38 PDT 2012

Dear all,
I am new to EEGLAB, and when I edit the channel location, it appeared
that channel look up: no location for VEOU and VEOL, I have put the
VEOG to record the EOG Above the left eye and the VEOL to record the
EOG Below the Left Eye  (V indicating Vertical),but I cannot find the
right labels for the two channels. How can I do with this please? I
want to know which of the channel labels satisfy with my recording?
     125          63          85
     EOG        HEOG        -118         -48          85
     EOG        EOG1         125          63          85
     EOG        EOG2        -118         -48          85
     EOG        LO1         -118         -48          85
     EOG        LO2          118          48          85
     EOG        IO1         -125         -63          85
     EOG        IO2          125          63          85
     EOG        SO1         -105         -65          85
     EOG        SO2          105          65          85
Any comments/experiences are greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Zengjian

--
Zengjian Wang,
Center for the Study of Applied Psychology, South China Normal