[Eeglablist] Pre and post stimuli compariso

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:35:03 PDT 2012

In EEGLAB you could just use pop_selectevent to separate these into two
conditions--use the same trigger event for each one, but for the first use
the latencies [-1 0] and for the second use the latencies [0 2.3]; then you
could compare the two conditions in whatever way you had planned.

Best,
Steve

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Merve Gocmen <mervegocmen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I have been trying to split the erp data to pre and post stimuli parts so
> that I can compare these two in statistical analysis. Basically I have
> epochs of -1000ms to 2300ms and want to compare pre-stimuli (-1000 to 0ms)
> to post-stimuli (0 to 2300ms) regarding their spectral powers. It may be
> that I missed something very basic and it is very easy to do this with
> EEGLAB in which case I am sorry to have bothered you with my question, and
> can you show me a way to do this? Or if this can't be done with EEGLAB,
> and you know a way, can you directme in this?
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Best Regards,
> Merve Gocmen

Stephen Politzer-Ahles