[Eeglablist] about"matrix dimension must agree"

Marco Buiatti marco.buiatti at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:39:48 PDT 2012

Dear Hui-bin,

the typical cause of this error is that the number of ICA components
is different than the number of electrodes.
This can happen if after running ICA you removed some electrodes or
ICA components, or if not all your electrodes have a location.

Please check this, and if it does not solve your problem, provide more
details about your data - a simple screenshot of your eeglab window
with your data loaded would already be very informative.

Hope it helps,

Best,

Marco

On 10 June 2012 12:14, Hui-bin Jia <420247417 at qq.com> wrote:
> Hi,everyone
>       I'm trying to identify artifacted ICs with ADJUST,which is a plug-in
> of EEGLAB.
>       When I perform the operation :RUN ADJUST, sometimes a warning box will
> pop-up. The message it gives is "matrix dimension must agree".
>       I have tried my best to solve this problem,but my efforts turned to be
> useless.
>       Thank you!
>  Yours, Hui-bin Jia

Marco Buiatti, PhD

CEA/DSV/I2BM / NeuroSpin
INSERM U992 - Cognitive Neuroimaging Unit
Bât 145 - Point Courrier 156
Gif sur Yvette F-91191  FRANCE
Ph:  +33(0)169.08.65.21
Fax: +33(0)169.08.79.73