[Eeglablist] Open source software for automatic detection of events of high-frequency oscillations

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 15 13:02:18 PDT 2012

Dear Eishi,

That sounds very specific, and I doubt there is a dedicated
application for that purpose.

If you mean off-line analysis, it is technically simple. You perform
ERSP analysis with EEGLAB (and if you want you can bandlimit it to
80-Nyquist) and calculate the mean and SD of power of frequency of
interest to threshold to identify 'significant' amplitude
increase/decrease in any latency.

I can develop it quickly. We can discuss it further if you want.

Makoto