[Eeglablist] marking continuous data without rejecting

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:51:14 PDT 2012

Hi Petr,

I don't know how good you are in Matlab. But I think you could use the
callback from the "update Marks" button on the epoched window, and
simply use it on the continuous data window...

We have semi-implemented what you ask for in our NBT plugin for
EEGlab.. See the box after "3 Save cleaned Signal" on
http://www.nbtwiki.net/doku.php?id=tutorial:clean_data#.T-o5eb_Mr2c -
you could potentially use this function; the periods will be rejected
if you start eeglab through the menu point "start eeglab".

Good luck
-Simon