[Eeglablist] marking continuous data without rejecting

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 27 08:53:26 PDT 2012

Hi Petr,

the marked regions are saved on the EEGLAB command history. For example,

EEG = eeg_eegrej(EEG, [10 25; 30 40]);

means that the user marked region from sample 10 to 25 then 30 to 40.
If you want to see these regions, just plug them back in when calling EEGPLOT

eegplot(EEG.data, 'srate', EEG.srate, 'winrej', [10 25; 30 40]);

There is no way of doing that from the EEGLAB graphic interface though.