[Eeglablist] event import

Clemens Brunner clbrunner at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 27 13:09:48 PDT 2012

OK, here's what I found so far.

Importing the .bdf file can be done either with the BDF plugin or the
BIOSIG plugin. I tried both, and they both yield event types 65402 and
65403. In addition, there are also 65280 events. The BDF plugin produces
lots of these 65280 events, whereas the BIOSIG plugin produces only one
at the beginning.

Can you please check which import plugin works correctly for your data?
If the number and latencies of the events match with your original
events, then I think you can ignore the type change and just work with
65402 and 65403 events.

Concerning the .cnt file, which import plugin did you use? I tried the
BIOSIG plugin, and it seemed to work. All events are at different
latencies (there are 360 events). However, I had to create
read_eep_cnt.mex from source (http://sourceforge.net/projects/libeep/).

Clemens