[Eeglablist] High quality figures from

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:47:06 PDT 2012

Hi Arti,

In addition to the way Arnaud described, you can also save the figure in
.tif format (this probably works with other formats as well) and then open
the file using a program like Photoshop or GIMP (the latter is free) to
adjust the DPI. I'm not aware of any way to do this directly from MATLAB.

Best,
Steve

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Arnaud Delorme <arno at ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Dear Arti,
>
> you can use the print command.
>
> print -deps myfile.eps
>
> Then use a postscript image editor to save it at the resolution you want.
> If your figure are saved as bitmap, switch to the painter renderer before
> saving the figure.
>
> set(gcf, 'renderer', 'painter');
> print -deps myfile.eps
>
> Best,
>
> Arno
>
> On May 8, 2012, at 9:28 PM, Arti Abhishek wrote:
>
> Dear list,
>
> I am using topoplot()and subplot() for plotting scalp topography of the
> ERP data. I have tried to export the figures using the "save as" option,
> but the figures are not of high quality. Is there any way I can export the
> figures in high resolution (300 dpi)?
>
> Many thanks,
> Arti

Stephen Politzer-Ahles