[Eeglablist] study organization questions

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at ucla.edu
Fri Jul 6 12:19:28 PDT 2012

Thanks for these answers Arno!

Is it normal for FILENAME.set to actually be called "FILENAME". I mean that I'll see two different types of set/fdt pairs:

s01_somedata.set/fdt and then also literally something called
FILENAME.set/fdt

Hence I actually see files with the prefix being "FILENAME" and they seem to be copies of what's in s01_somedata.fdt/set
Agatha