[Eeglablist] kmeans clustering problem

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 8 16:32:15 PDT 2012

Hi Julia,

Are you using the latest version of EEGLAB (11.0.3.1b)?
Would you mind to submit a bug report at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla
If you have preclustered your data, the preclustering matrix should be stored in the STUDY (assuming you have saved your study after preclustering), so we just need the STUDY file which should be pretty small. You can upload the STUDY file along with your bug report.
We have not heard of this problem before (we had a small issue with the clustering function crashing in 2008 but it has long been solved).
Thanks,

Arno