[Eeglablist] Some confusion about ERSPs/ITC precomputing

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 11 11:22:58 PDT 2012

Dear PengMin,

> How could I get the results with frequency in the following way: 3 6 9 12
15 18 ......45? Thanks a lots!

'freqs', [3 45], 'nfreqs', 14

The second options specifies the resolution of your frequency range. In the
example above, 3-45 Hz will be divided by 14, which is (45-3)/14 = 3
(assuming you use the default freqscale option). You can fine-tune the
parameter by cut-and-try then if necessary.

Makoto