[Eeglablist] LCD vs CRT

Davide Baldo davidebaldo84 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 05:23:57 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I know that the following question is not strictly related to EEGLAB
but I am in hurry and I would like to ask your opinion.

I am going to record EEG and do eye tracking while presenting subjects
with videos.

I am going to buy this LCD monitor to present subjects with the videos
(via Psychtoolbox):
http://www.iiyama.com/gl_en/products/prolite-e2773hds-1/#specification

Do you know about any reason why I should not use that monitor or why
a CRT would be better? Which
problems would I experience?
If you think I should use another monitor please let me know asap
which one would you use so that I can avoid wasting money :)

Thanks a lot,

Davide.