[Eeglablist] Same colors on ERP plots

Tim Mullen mullen.tim at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 01:43:34 PDT 2012

That's odd. The only possibility that immediately comes to mind then is
that the color properties of these two lineseries objects are linked (via
linkprop()).

Try removing any color linkage via the following code:

hlink = getappdata(gca,'graphics_linkprop')
removeprop(hlink,'color')

Let me know if that resolves it. Also, which EEGLAB function are you using
to produce the graphic?

Tim

--