[Eeglablist] Calculating ERSP in STUDY design using one whole condition as baseline

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 10 13:14:32 PDT 2012

Dear Christian,

Off the top of my head I could think of something like this. This
operation is not fully GUI based.

1. Calculate ERSP with no baseline subtraction.
2. Create clusters.
3. Plot ERSPs for all clusters. Close the main edit/plot GUI.
4. Reopen edit/plot GUI.
5. Access ERSP data stored under (something like) STUDY.cluster(1,x).ersp...
6. Calculate global mean of one condition, and subtract it from the other.

Sorry this might not be as simple as using GUI.
If you have further questions please let us know.

Makoto