[Eeglablist] newtimef, 'powbase' problem

Arnaud Delorme arno at sccn.ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 14 21:43:04 PDT 2012

Dear Christian,

I have used the tutorial dataset and tried to reproduce your problem with Matlab 2012a (Mac OSx), 2010b (Mac OSx) and 2009a (windows). For me the two commands produce the same plot (as it should be).

Would you mind to submit a bug and upload your dataset at

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla

Thanks,

Arno