[Eeglablist] editing event values

Clemens Brunner clemens.brunner at tugraz.at
Mon Aug 27 06:13:20 PDT 2012

Hi Inga,

events are stored in the struct array EEG.event. If you want to change the type of an existing event, you can assign a new value to the 'type' field. For example, you can change the type of the first event to the string '20' as follows:

EEG.event(1).type = '20';

Therefore, if you loop over all events and update the type field, you should be able to solve your problem.

Also, you can get an overview of all events by typing the following command:

events = eeg_eventtable(EEG);

HTH
Clemens