[Eeglablist] NewCrossf -- bootstrap

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 28 20:06:59 PDT 2012

Dear Michele and Makoto,

yes, there was a problem with the documentation. The number of values for the bootstrap thresholds is 18 values. Coherence values are complex numbers and the function only return an upper threshold (the absolute value of the coherence should be larger than a specific number). I have updated the help message of the function.

If you want to see the mask of significant values, you may type

mask  = mcoh > repmat(cohboot', [1 size(mcoh,2)]); %or more efficiently mask  = bsxfun(@gt, mcoh, cohboot');
figure; imagesc(mask);

Thanks,

Arno