[Eeglablist] Is EEGLAB able to calculate t-score between two conditions?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 28 21:37:55 PDT 2012

Dear Jainrong,

yes the massive univariate toolbox is great for ERP analysis and David Groppe is a close collaborator of ours.
It is also possible when you have a STUDY to obtain T values or F values using the following code snippet.

% load a study and precompute ERPs on data channels using EEGLAB GUI

% plot ERP for channel 'Cz' for example
[STUDY erpdata erptimes] = std_erpplot(STUDY, ALLEEG, 'channels', { 'Cz' });

% plot statistics
[pcond, pgroup, pinter, statscond] = std_stat(erpdata, 'condstats', 'on')
figure; plot(statscond{1});