[Eeglablist] importing ERPs

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 6 12:40:16 PDT 2012

Dear Josh,

If you provide a simple data average to EEGLAB, it thinks that this is continuous data. EEGLAB expects data epochs. You may trick EEGLAB by duplicating your data epochs and then all of EEGLAB ERP functions should work properly.

EEG.data(:,:,3) = EEG.data;
EEG.trials = 2;
EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG);
eeglab redraw;

You may plot differential ERPs using menu item "Plot > Sum/compare ERPs".