[Eeglablist] Is EEGLAB able to calculate t-score between two conditions?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 11 19:57:35 PDT 2012

Dear Jianrong,

you cannot plot t-stat map from the GUI. However, if you have a STUDY, you can always recompute the statistics and plot them from the command line. Something like

[STUDY erpdata erptime] = std_erpplot(STUDY,ALLEEG,'channels',{alllocs.labels});
[T df pvals]=statcond(erpdata);
figure; plot(T);

(this assumes that you have a STUDY loaded in memory).