[Eeglablist] Artefact rejection using ADJUST

Katherine Naish K.R.Naish at pgr.reading.ac.uk
Thu Sep 13 09:25:33 PDT 2012

Hello,

I've been writing a script to cycle through each participant's data from an EEG study I've just run. I would like to use the ADJUST eeglab plug-in for artefact rejection by ICA (using pop_selectcomps and pop_topoplot), but I get error messages indicating that 'ALLEEG', CURRENTSET' etc aren't recognised, as i'm using my own named files rather than the eeglab GUI itself. Is there a way around this? i.e., a way to make these functions call on the data variables that I've created rather than the variables that would be produced if I were using the GUI? Or am I over-complicating things for myself?

Thanks in advance,

Katherine

Katherine Naish
Centre for Integrative Neuroscience & Neurodynamics
University of Reading