[Eeglablist] Trouble with dipole locations using standard MNI channel locations: No co-registration produces dipoles that appear to be rotated 90 degrees.

Arnaud Delorme arno at sccn.ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 15 12:14:04 PDT 2012

Dear James and Makoto,

it is not a problem. We have been fighting with Makoto over that.
The BEM and the Spherical models use different coordinate systems, that's all (and they are rotated with respect to each other). EEGLAB can adapt to any model orientation and should detect most montage automatically and rotate them accordingly.
Thanks,

Arno