[Eeglablist] outputs for newcrossf

Ana Navarro Cebrian sabato45 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 22:10:56 PDT 2012

Hi everybody,I'm using newcrossf to calculate the coherence between two channels and it's not clear to me what exactly the outputs coh, cohangle and allcoher are.I'm trying to compute Phase Coherence ('type', phasecoher), but the output I obtain in coh (as well as allcoher) still seems to me to be referring to Amplitude and not Phase. Does anybody know if that's true? In the documentation they are explained as coherence amplitude and single trial coherence. On the other hand, I understand that the output cohangle gives me the values for phase coherence.Thank you,ana