[Eeglablist] 4th Intl. Workshop on Electrocorticography, Oct. 11-12

Gerwin Schalk schalk at wadsworth.org
Tue Sep 18 05:39:21 PDT 2012

Dear colleague,

We would like to remind you of the upcoming 4th Intl. Workshop on Advances in Electrocorticography, which will be held on Oct. 11-12, 2012, as a satellite to the SfN Meeting in New Orleans. Similar to previous years, we were able to attract outstanding faculty, which resulted in a terrific program.  This program should appeal to any scientist, clinician, or engineer interested in research or application of ECoG signals.  This workshop is immediately followed by the 1st International Workshop on Functional Mapping with ECoG.

Please find more information about the program online at http://www.ecog.info . For questions about registration, please contact Jennifer Price (copied).

Best regards,
Gerwin Schalk and Anthony Ritaccio
--