[Eeglablist] amica based comparison

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:55:37 PDT 2012

ICA does not usually decompose data from different participants into the
"same set of ICs" and in
"the same order".

However, you can determine which ICs are similar
across subjects by using techniques
to group ICs from different participants
such as study-level clustering in eeglab,
or the corrmap functionality which is also built into eeglab.

For a basic introduction to clustering ICs across
multiple subjects, check the eeglab online documentation.
For a basic intro regarding corrmap just check
the "help corrmap" or search for the
author's articles about corrmap via Google Scholar.