[Eeglablist] Artefact rejection using ADJUST

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:14:59 PDT 2012

I recommend reading the ADJUST documentation.
To the best of my knowledge in order to use
an eeglab plug-in, you need to have the files
loaded properly in eeglab. ADJUST is powerful
and useful, so I would recommend doing things the
normal user way first, have evidence that it works
in the normal way, and then complicate things.
You don't have to do things through the GUI,
but you do need to keep your eeglab structures fresh,
as suggested by Makoto's comment.