[Eeglablist] How can I do the group analysis

Shou, Guofa gshou at ou.edu
Thu Sep 20 07:05:38 PDT 2012

Hi, All.
   I have a question about how to do the group analysis using Fieldtrip.
    For instance, I have an experiment with 10 subjects, each subject have
    different number of trials into two conditions. I want to get the
    statistical significant temporal-spatial-spectral difference domain between
    two conditions across all subjects. What can I do? I have tried like pool
    all trials from individual condition together and then compare like
    conducting it as one subject using newtimef().
    However, somehow, I think it might have some
    issues.
        Does anybody can give some advice. I appreciate your help!
Shou

Guofa Shou PhD
Postdoc research associate,
Computational Imaging Laboratory,