[Eeglablist] Filtering issues

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:05:47 PDT 2012

Hi Marianne,

ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/locfiles/neuroscan/ has a location file for a
64-channel cap. If the locations of the 32 channels in your cap are the
same as those (just with 32 channels missing), then you could edit that
file by removing the channels you don't have. I'm not sure if the locations
are the same, though, since I haven't used Quik-cap; if you do this, you
should try plotting the channel locations afterwards to make sure they're
correct.

You also might find some helpful information in a previous discussion on
this issue: http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2011/004243.html

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles