[Eeglablist] Alpha power spectrum assymetry

Meltem Ballan meltball at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:33:48 PDT 2012

I have a related question. I am extraction frequency bins of 3-5 Hz, 6-9 Hz and 10-13 Hz (using FIR). I would like to extract the band power and mean band power for selected channels (I have already selected the
channels using select data option). So, basically I would like to
extract all selected channel powers (33 in my case) and mean band
powers. I tried to use spectopo(); however, it gives parsing error.
My
 understanding is that in order to use pwelch and spec I need to extract
 the preprocessed data in .mat format. Is there any other way to
calculate channel powers and mean powers ?
Thanks in advance
Meltem