[Eeglablist] Request for Help with EEGLAB in Philadelphia Area / Exchange for Services

Seth Brown seth at upwardarrow.com
Sun Oct 14 09:40:25 PDT 2012

Dear EEGLAB list members,

Thank you for sharing so much of your experiences.  We are happy to be a
quiet member of a vibrant community exploring new frontiers in neuroscience.

We are seeking help with an EEG study of human experience with different
media.

We have a data set taken from an Emotiv EPOC headset of subjects
experiencing different media: print, personal computer, and handset.

We need help sorting through the data in EEGLAB to see whether any
differences occur between the subjects' experience of these different media.

We are located in the Philadelphia area.  We do not have a great deal of
resources.  We do have a great deal of passion and are willing to exchange
technology services or products for your help.

Please feel free to contact me off-list at your discretion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Seth

Seth D Brown

Upward Arrow
1725 South St Philadelphia PA 19146
t: 215-732-2695
c: 215-821-7172
f: 267-773-7292
e: Seth at UpwardArrow.com
w: UpwardArrow.com
Connect: Twitter  LinkedIn

We believe technology should be beautiful, natural, and sustainable.